All students applying to the MASS Master Course must complete the present form in all its parts.
- Hand-written applications cannot be accepted.
- The filled in application form must be printed and signed.
- A scanned copy of the signed application form must be uploaded as a pdf file.
- Files should be named with the applicant's last and first name. Only electronic submissions are accepted.
- All official documents (like the Bachelor's Diploma, the transcripts of exams, the passport, etc.) can be submitted as a scanned copy of the originals. Documents whose originals are not in English language must be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Please refer to the website (https://www.master-mass.eu/application-submission/) for a complete list of the documents to be attached to this application.